Wednesday

Eco Tobi- Hot GREEN fashion


Green chic is the lethal combination of feeling good about yourself and your choice in fabrics while looking great. Eco-tobi is a one-stop shop for some ethical and fashionable choices. Being a self-proclaimed online fashionista, I have scoured a lot of the web in search of designers inspired by the green movement AND the runway. I am pretty sure you have never seen me in a t-shirt (except during football, where I have it tastefully paired with my pearl drop earrings). I like dresses and eco-Tobi provides exactly what I am looking for with a variety of designers I had never heard of! Edun, Bono's line, has this amazing Requiem Dress that I am just vying for, but it is $295, so I just have to keep reminding myself that once I trade in my gas guzzler, I'll have a lot of extra cash for the important thinks... green chic fashions!

No comments: