Friday

Deactivating on Facebook

So Keri Ann shoots me a screen shot asking who the impostor "Katherine Kennedy" was when she searched for my name on Facebook. (Was she thinking someone really took the time to make a fake profile?!) Of course, it was really me- in a stupid college drinking photo from a bus in Oxford that I thought was sooooo cool three years ago. Not so much. I decide it is time to deactivate my college Facebook account since I haven't used it in the past three years and found humor in the deactivation options:


Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation

Please let us know why you are deactivating. (required)

*I don't find Facebook useful.

*I need to fix something in my account.

*I receive too many emails from Facebook.

*I spend too much time using Facebook.

*I don't feel safe on the site.

*This is temporary. I'll be back.
*I don't understand how to use the site.

*Facebook is resulting in social drama for me.

*I have another Facebook account.
*Other


Now, I was deleting because I have another facebook account, but seriously, who hasn't had facebook act as a catalyst for a stupid fight with a friend, boyfriend, etc. "OMG you wrote on her wall but not mine!" haha Our "Facebook Generation" sure is going to have a whole new set of problems!

No comments: