Saturday

Its almost Bikini Season!


So this is the first year I didn't have Spring Break in my entire life... instead of surfing the waves in Cabo, I've been surfing the web for the perfect eco friendly bikini...
This one to the right is the pink ruffle bikini that is made of 90% certified organic cotton! I love the little ruffle and the way the orchid color adds some jazz to a simple black suit. Being that I have child bearing hips and a polish rear to boot, probably not the best option for me, let's keep looking... $158.00


I love the Sketch by Karla Coletto from Juno & Jove ($237). The colors are very classic but still add a twist, and the halter top really makes the girls look great. This old Hollywood Glamour style is just stunning and would turn tons of heads on the beach... just not on me... I'll keep looking...




Victoria Secret's newest eco-friendly bikini by Aaron Chang is made from recycled fibers. Its eco-chic at its' finest! The top is even reversible, so beach goers will be green with envy as you switch from a solid green colored triangle top to a palm print!
While I love all of the above, I am still on the hunt to find the perfect eco-friendly bikini for ME so check back as I upload more options this season!!






No comments: