Tuesday

LilyLilyShop.com

LilyLilyShop.com has gone eco-glam! At last a showcase in DC (at the DEKKA) with eco-friendly designer Lara Miller!


From my previous posts, you probably know I am obsessed with Lara Miller for her chic combinations of everything glamorous with eco-friendly textiles.

Right now I'm drooling over the Kyro Dress ($220) which is a lovely deep chestnut color, that can be worn as a halter, tube, or criss-cross front dress. The versatility of a dress like this means EASY PACKING as we jet set this summer to Monaco, the Hampton's, or Cabo! (Yes, I am already having nightmares of packing next season as I schedule these trips, still on a quest for the perfect eco-friendly bikini, at least I can go nude in the South of France! What's more eco-friendly than Au natural. Ya, right.) The Bamboo Jersey blend makes this gem of a dress ever so packable! Lara Miller's trademark FLIP line is my solution for the summer! Check her out on LilyLilyShop.com or at Beauty Night Out next Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks KK! :) Starting this weekend I'll have more Lara Miller pieces in-store at DEKKA! Let me know when you come by, I'll give you 10% off!
x