Wednesday

Starbucks Fix


After years of only an occasional stop at Starbucks, I may now have found "my drink". I have always scrutinized (unfairly, I don't know what it is like herding kids to school each morning) the mothers with the two kids who are getting "breakfast" for their children at Starbucks, then worrying about how they will pay for college. Hello! (A $4 hot chocolate + a $3 muffin) x 365 a year x 18 years= almost $46 k... a nice start to the educational fund. At the same time, since I never really had "my drink" I would brew my own green tea at home. That is, until today. After buying far too many books at Barnes and Nobles, I went upstairs and ordered a Green Tea. I received their "Chinese Flower" version, and it is simply the most refreshing drink I opine I have ever indulged in. I highly recommend... (and it is only $2.04, far less extravagant than the venti breve sugar free vanilla latte!)

No comments: