Saturday

Save $$ while Saving the Earth


So my newest obsession is eco-friendly everything... I have been doing research on little ways to live an Eco-Luxury lifestyle, lightening my carbon foot print that I am leaving on this earth...

Along the way I have found some really wonderful online boutiques- and some with savings!

1. Edun
Started by Bono, Ali Hewson, and Rogan Gregory, Edun offers really inspiring pieces that are created by sustainable employment opportunities in developing areas of the world. Save 15% using the code APRICOT07

2. Nature vs Future
The line has really great jackets, even some Jackie-O type pieces which I ordered right away. Save 20% on their sustainable fabrics using code WA20

3. Jonano
Save 20% on their Bamboo and organic lines so fabulously made with code WA20. They carry gifts, men's, women's, and children's clothing.

No comments: