Tuesday

"50 Faces" by Sean Tiner


A couple days ago a friend-of-a-friend tagged me in a photo on Facebook. I was a little weirded out at first, but then I saw the photo- which he created through a digital process, and thought it was really cool. I learned more by checking out his blog and then his website. I am really impressed by his artistry as well as his reasoning for doing the series:
"I randomly selected 50 facebook friends and created stylized portraits from their profile pictures. Some of them are friends, others current and former classmates and the rest are acquaintances. The 50 are connected through serendipity; the same way facebook connects us. All of the portraits are created through digital processes, symbolic for our horizontal technological society."
Kudos from KK. ;-)

No comments: