Wednesday

TranquiliT.com


So I have an obsession.


Norissa from http://www.tranquilit.com/ is a fabulous lady who I met out and about in D.C. She is fantastic all around, getting her hand into a little bit of everything much like myself. Last year she sent me a couple of her products from her line at TranquiliT.com and lets just say that the black jumpsuit is basically all I wear...


The Jumpsuit is my go to item for traveling, and I love jetsetting so it definetly has gotten its' wear! The eco-lux line is machine washable, doesn't wrinkle, and is super comfy- perfect for long trips. I usually throw a hoodie over the onesie for long flights and switch to a pashmina and some jewlery for a fancy dinner out- makes packing a breeze! All the items are super versatile- the skirt can be folded into many lenths and even doubles as a dress. Im obsessed.

No comments: