Tuesday

Wedding Ring Coffin


So I have been blessed with parents who have been married for almost three decades, yet my father left a New York Times article on my plate at the breakfast table Sunday morning for "The Wedding Coffin." My parents are convinced I have A.D.D. of the heart and will never settle down. Whenever I say, "Daddy I want this when I get married" he replies, "Which wedding?" Ugh.

The Wedding Coffin is a jewelry box for your jewelry or engagement ring from your previous relationship. As seen on our favorite shows like Sex in the City or even on some of Washington's finest; its often difficult to figure out what to do with those stones. Bury them- in their very own coffin!

While I don't believe in the trivialization of the sacrament of marriage, I did find humor in the product being offered for under $40... And they say, "Its cheaper to keep her" or it "Pays to stay"... depends on who is paying!!!

No comments: