Wednesday

GetLitCakes


Had only I come across this brilliant D.C. entrepreneur before, my cocktail parties would have been a bit more entertaining!


Zondre Morris is a baker with a flair, bringing the District "Cocktail Cakes". Her concoctions come in either round bundts ($35) or cupcakes ($30/dozen) and are made with the finest of ingredients. The liquor infused desserts are perfect for celebrations of all kind- birthdays, retirements, or even just a fabulous addition for the ladies' book club meeting.


"Cocktail cakes are simply the infusion of rich delectable cakes with classic cocktail drinks to produce a mature and classy dessert."


With flavors like "The Banana Flirt", "Lemon Drop", and "Strawberry Seduction", I wouldn't know which one to choose! One of each?! Check out GetLitCakes for your next soiree...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch...I a sampling of a few at a Warm Spirits party and they were AMAZING!

These are not your ordinary, everyday cakes!