Monday

Shigeko Bork Mu Project


I know I am posting a jam packed calendar for the week, but as I am out of town for the next few days I am trying to get it all out in one fell swoop. Many of the events you may have already heard of, but hopefully I can add a few unique ones, such as this art exhibit opening reception on Saturday afternoon from 5-8pm before hitting one of the many soirees.


Founded in 2004, Shigeko Bork Mu Project is dedicated to presenting contemporary Asian art to the greater Washington, DC audience, while expanding awareness of the dynamism and sophistication that informs Asian art and culture. Mu meaning absence or nothingness in Japanese-- here signifies a potential opening and opportunity to discover and explore the work of established eastern artists as their careers are launched by Mu Project in the west.
Shigeko Bork Mu Project, 1521 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, #2, Washington, DC - 202.333.4119 -
www.muproject.com